Official Resolutions

Notice of the resolution may be given by a Minister. It is not necessary for him to give 15 clear days’ notice, as in the case of Private Members Resolutions of his intimation to move such a resolution. After the Speaker admits notice of such resolution it can be moved and discussed at a sitting at which the Government business it transacted. Such a resolution is not balloted. The mover of the resolution has a right of reply before the resolution is put to vote.