Shri R. K. Nandal
Secretary, Haryana Legislative Assembly
|DATE OF ASSUMPTION
|DATE OF BIRTH
|PLACE OF BIRTH
||Village & P.O. Bohar, Distt. Rohtak
||One daughter and one son
|CAREER (In Outline Only)
||Enrolled as an Advocate in 1991 and practiced at District Court Rohtak till the year 2006.
||English and Hindi
- On 27th November, 2006- Joined as Deputy Secretary in Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat.
- On 1st January, 2010- Joint Secretary, Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat.
- On 2nd February, 2012- Additional Secretary, Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat.
- On 8th August, 2014- Secretary, Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat.
- As State Public Information Officer of Haryana Vidhan Sabha Secretariat
- Also functioned as 1st Appellate Authority.
- Dealt with following Assembly Committees:-
- Government Assurances
- Public Undertakings
- Public Accounts
- Coordination Branch
|CONFERENCE, SEMINARS, ATTENDED
- Attended Conference of Presiding Officers and Secretaries of Legislative Bodies in India held in Chandigarh in the year 2008.
- 77th Presiding Officers and 55th Secretaries Conference of Legislative Bodies in India held at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) India from 30th January, 2015 to 2nd February, 2015.
- Attended 56th Secretaries Conference Legislative Bodies in India to be held at Gandhi Nagar (Ahmedabad) India from 21st January, 2016 to 24th January, 2016.
- Attended 62nd CPA Conference to be held at London (U.K.) and Post Conference tour to Canada, USA & France from 13th December, 2016 to 29th December, 2016.
- Attented the 54thGeneral meeting of SOCATT in Toronto, Canada from 4th Sept. 2008 to 7th Sept. 2018.
- Attended the 64th Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference at Kampala (Uganda) from 23rd to 29th September, 2019.
- Attended the 7th CPA India Region Conference in India held at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) from 15th to 19th January, 2020.
- Attended 58th Conference of Secretaries of Legislative Bodies in India at Shimla in (H.P.) from 16th to 20th November, 2021.
- Attended the 8th CPA India Region Conference in India held at Guwahati (Assam) from 11th to 12th April, 2022.
||London, USA, Canada, France and Uganda.
||Discussion on Current Affairs, reading of constitutional books, newspapers, magazines, gardening & plantation, playing Badminton and routine jogging in everyday.